On the prole

The revolution as told to Robin S.C. Dodds

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The latest by Walter Mosley

Ahh, I love Walter Mosley's work. His words, his characters. I can't wait to see Easy in SF.
I am ashamed to say, I'm not at all familiar with the book that won Man Booker. Thoughts?

As I revise my own novel, I've just finished Exquisite Corpse by Poppy Z. Brite and am still going through Slaughterhouse-Five. Corpse is intriguing; I admire her use of words, finding beauty in the grotesque. I'm glad it's not being made into a movie, though (it was in the process of being optioned, but she put the kibosh on the deal). Either it would be tame and lame, or it would be unwatchable.

1 Comments:

Blogger joe said...

Generally I do not post on articles, but I would like to say that this blog really forced me to do so! Thanks, really nice blog.
MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter All words c. 2005 Robin S.C. Dodds